Master Class and Retreat with The Potted Pansy
Are you established in your creative business but ready to take your it to the next level? Are you just beginning your exploration of floral design and want to hone your skills? Maybe you’re a flower farmer but have been eager to learn more about design? This 4 day workshop is for you! A 4 day retreat, limited to 12 attendees, where we’ll go deep on a range of topics and provide 1:1 mentoring and support.
Join us for an incredible retreat in collaboration with Witte Flower Farm. We’ll focus on developing our skills and pushing our businesses to the next level while we spend 4 days walking amongst abundant fields of flowers, cutting and gathering armfuls of gorgeous blooms to use in our creations, eating farm-fresh prepared meals, and relaxing with yoga and massages.
We’ll coach you on enhancing your floral design skills with a focus on beautiful bouquets, textural centerpieces, and the mechanics of building a floral installation. We’ll also have sessions on learning how to create your own flower garden from which to select nature’s finest, fabric dyeing, and styling for shoots and events! Imagine diving deep into these skills in a relaxing environment, surrounded by the fresh air and like-minded individuals who understand you. And then wrap it all up with business tips and a private business session! Can you imagine it? Then join us!
- 4 days of workshops, mentoring, meals and nighttime bonfire chats on Witte Flower Farm
- Farm to table meals with locally harvested ingredients. Signature cocktails, local wines and beautifully prepared meals. And if that isn't enough, make yourself at home with free access to our kitchen for drinks, snacks and special treats too. (all inclusive)
- A welcome package filled with locally sourced gift and goodies
- One full length massage
- Outdoor restorative yoga (This isn't like any yoga you've experienced - relax your body and soul with restorative poses)
- Bridal bouquet floral workshop - learn the Potted Pansy signature style of lush, textured bouquets. A chance to deepen your bridal bouquet skills and and learn more about designing with color.
- Centerpiece floral workshop. Design centerpieces that elevate your creativity and personal style.
- Large scale floral installation workshop. Learn the special techniques needed to easily create large scale floral installations for your styled shoots and weddings. We’ll be building a beautiful installation together to use in our shoot!
- Hands-on ribbon and fabric dyeing workshop - we will practice time-honored techniques using natural ingredients to create subtle, complex color stories.
- Hands-on styling class - learn how to style for shoots and bring special touches to your events.
- Access to the entire farm - go on walks in the woods, take naps in the fields, and walk among the flowers. Rolling meadows, views of the Cascade Mountains and wide porches welcome you to this very special destination. Not to mention hammocks everywhere!
- A gorgeous styled shoot to show off all your beautiful work! Kelsee from Ivy & Gold Photography will be here to capture beautiful images of your work, behind the scenes shots of the retreat, and our grand finale style shoot incorporating the floral installation we’ll build together. Kelsee will also take individual headshots of each attendee and you’ll go home with rights to all images for your personal and business use!
- One-on-one mentoring with Mandy from Potted Pansy and Kristin & Emily from Witte Farm. We're ready to provide business savvy and skill building to help you reach your best life this year. Mandy has incredible insight and experience in building a successful brand; Kristin has coached businesses to financial success (she's a lawyer too); Emily is a software engineer (what! she designs for Buffer!) and has the edge on social media and marketing. So much talent and we want to share it all with you! We will provide you with a questionnaire to get to know you a bit before the retreat so we can make the most of our one-on-one time together.
- Option to add on lodging on the farm for $150/night in thoughtfully arranged glamping tents (handmade by our friends at Stout Tents) with soft beds, tribal rugs, twinkling lights and comfy quilts and pillows.
Come play with kindred spirits. Let us pamper you while you learn incredible techniques & build relationships with other skilled creatives. At the end of it all, you’ll leave with deeper knowledge, skills, tools, and the confidence to go out there and make your creative dreams a reality!
Early Bird - $2,500
Please contact us if you'd like to include lodging on the farm! Lodging will be an extra $150/night.